PEYA workshops and events will be facilitated in-person!
Who Are We?
PEYA is a youth-initiated organization, guided by a student Executive Committee and supported by Ecosource.
Start an environmental club
Become an environmental leader
Connect with environmental professionals
Earn volunteer hours
Our Commitment to Sustainability
- All PEYA printed content is done using Forest Stewardship Certified (FSC) paper
- All registration for programs and events is done electronically
- PEYA Executive Committee meetings are paperless as members use electronic devices
- All food served at our events is either vegetarian or vegan and we attempt to use local ingredients whenever possible
- Where possible, events will have three streams of waste disposal (organic, recycling and garbage)
- All PEYA t-shirts provided to students and teachers are 100% certified organic cotton
- PEYA favours vendors who also work towards environmental sustainability
Participate in Upcoming Events
PEYA hosts monthly workshops on climate education and action. Click below to learn more about our large-scale events or on the image to the right to register for our upcoming events.
In the Region of Peel, we live and work on the traditional territory and treaty lands of the Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation. We would like to acknowledge the first inhabitants of these lands and those who continue to live in these regions, including the Anishinabek, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Ojibway/Chippewa and Métis peoples. We occupy colonized First Nation territories and it is our responsibility to recognize our colonial histories, their present-day implications, and to work together to honour, protect and sustain Indigenous rights, and this land.